Zac Report

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Suicide Attacker crashes into IRS building "I had enough"

A Joe Stack statement has surfaced online, allegedly a suicide note by the pilot of the Austin plane crash today.
Local newspaper The Austin Statesman tweeted a link to the statement as an "Internet note left by Joe Stack, the man linked to today's plane crash."
Stack, also known as Joseph Andrew Stack III in records, begins the 36-paragraph note:
"If you're reading this, you're no doubt asking yourself, "Why did this have to happen?" The simple truth is that it is complicated and has been coming for a long time. The writing process, started many months ago, was intended to be therapy in the face of the looming realization that there isn't enough therapy in the world that can fix what is really broken."
Stack writes at length about the state of the economy and claims the government has stolen from the middle class. He writes that, "I know I'm hardly the first one to decide I have had all I can stand."
Stack concludes:
I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let's try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment